Monday, April 22, 2013

WELCOME to Project Kindergarten

We hope you found your way from our original blog, CLICK, CLACK, QUACK!
Welcome to Project Kindergarten! This year I have grown so much as an educator. The way I plan and implement lessons is completely different. Who would have thought that planning meaningful, authentic, and engaging lessons would be the perfect way to teach? It's not like we only did worksheets before, but the AUTHENTIC aspect was lacking. Our  principal introduced us to the 4 C's- critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication. We have also focused on integrating across the curriculum. I do not consider myself a "Guru", but I have developed a passion for inquiry and project based learning. And that is the purpose of this blog--- for Room 202's parents to be involved in what we are learning and for teachers to get and share ideas. Thanks for visiting our page. I hope you are inspired by what you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment